This is insane!
In a shocking turn of events, the police department in Minneapolis has been forced to issue a series of rules due to the rampant crime going on in their city.
According to the Gateway Pundit, MPD has released 7 tips for their residents to prevent themselves from further danger when getting robbed:
- Do not walk alone
- Be hyper-aware of your surroundings at all times – pay attention!
- Carry only items you need, and carry less cash
- Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet
- Have keys already in your hand as you approach your car
- Despite all our efforts, robberies may still occur! Do not argue or fight with the criminal Do as they say. Your safety is most important!
- Be a good witness. When you call 911, be prepared to answer many questions. How many suspects? Age, height, complexion, hair and eye color? Scars or tattoos? Weapon- what did it look like? What direction did they leave in? Vehicle description?
You can read the full details of this story here.
Image credit: Washington Times